Come on - Darkadez Come on - Darkadez

I really don't care how good the song is; the spam advertising is just low, dude.

Frontpage audio system in a nutshell Frontpage audio system in a nutshell

first song to break fourth wall

Madness guitarification Madness guitarification

what even did I just listen to xd

Lemons - Atarean Lemons - Atarean

The beginning of an adventure. I almost wish it had a specific drop though; at times it doesn't feel like it's "going" anywhere in terms of organization of buildups. Might be my own personal opinion though.

Making a new GD level to this? :P

LemonsGD responds:

That was kind of the idea for this one, with no real drop or proper buildup sory of like alot of video game music, good luck building :)

Hyper Jump Hyper Jump

If you're going to make a long song, it needs to be nice to listen to for the entirety of the song...

TheFantasticZ responds:

This was a time when I was experimenting, I used to think it sounded cool, my newest songs are a lot better than when I was experimenting with this program.

How to Reanimate How to Reanimate

second drop needs more fire >:( two stars only !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

they brought friends it seems ?!!?!?!?!

BraydenGD responds:

actually no! it was all my voice. I made this in Audacity with separate audio tabs so I could do some of the beatboxing in the song.
Much love,
BraydenGD

Fracture - (Raom Remix) Fracture - (Raom Remix)

... really.

xStep - (Raom Remix) xStep - (Raom Remix)

No. Don't steal other peoples' music, detune it, and claim that it's a remix. Rated 0.

EspiDev - Parfait [Kawaii Future Bass] EspiDev - Parfait [Kawaii Future Bass]

For some reason this is reminding me of the Frank JavCee future bass "tutorial" xD

EspiDev responds:

I've been on YouTube a lot lately for tutorials lol

Uncertainty Uncertainty

What even is Newgrounds anymore? Legitimate songs don't even get half the amount of plays this has.